Customer Service & Support
Senior Service Delivery Specialist (Finland)
We are looking for a Senior Service Delivery Specialist to join our Service Delivery team.
Your key responsibilities include delivering high quality technical project support and software services for customer projects within region EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa). You will also provide professional and high quality 2nd level customer support for customer projects and maintenance customers.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You possess at least five years of experience working in advanced IT infrastructure, server hardware and software maintenance or development.
- You possess profound understanding of Information Technology, Security and other Technology trends
- You have deep knowledge and insight on Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems and you are expert with Oracle database administrating, installations and troubleshooting.
- You have fluent communication skills both in Finnish and English – German and/or Swedish skills are an extra asset.
- You have knowledge of ITIL and know how to utilize the knowledge in practice.
- Project management and leadership experience is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
You are a team player with customer service oriented mind. You enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds.
If you are motivated by a desire to work in a high performing team within a growing business and have the necessary skills and expertise then we want to hear from you. We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment and opportunities for personal development.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Antti Tauru, firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 866 9715
Please submit your application and CV here latest on October 25, 2015.