Research & Development
Test Designer / Senior Test Designer (Finland)
We are looking for a Test Designer / Senior Test Designer to join our Solution Integration Testing team with opportunity to work at the front of a constantly developing technology.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Combining latest releases of our portfolio products.
• Developing and maintaining automated software testing environment and test asset.
• Executing both functional and non-functional end-to-end validations by using high-end test methods.
• Executing, analyzing and fixing automation related defects.
• Working closely with Software Designers to maximize testability and automation.
We wish you to have:
• Experience working in system testing or software development.
• Familiarity with Agile methods.
• Knowledge of test automation development with Robot Framework.
• Understanding of control systems and continuous integration process.
• Knowledge of Jenkins and server environments (Windows, Linux, virtual / client server solutions) as a plus.
• Fluent English language skills both spoken and written due the international work environment.
We offer You exciting career opportunity with committed top talented co-workers, great working atmosphere with a spice of internationality, latest technologies and participation in interesting projects. A workplace with employee activities like biking, orienteering, kettlebell, volleyball, tennis, cultural activities etc.
If you feel you have the skills for learning new technologies, you are a team player and strongly committed to quality in everything you do, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland.
Jyväskylä is a favorable located attractive business city and center of growth. Here you can enjoy inspiring sporting and other culture for individuals, groups and families around the year. Great place to live, work and study!
For further details please contact Jarkko Rytkönen, email@example.com, +358 40 673 7767.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on August 13, 2017.