Research & Development
Testing Designer -trainee (Finland)
Our new product development team is being expanded in order to build a world class operation with highly talented experts.
We are now looking for a Testing Designer -trainee to grow to a talented expert. Your key responsibilities will include testing of our SW products. You ensure that the test approaches are clearly documented with full results to an auditable standard. You will actively contribute to the creation of a fast-paced high performing team, ensuring the quality of customer focused solutions are achieved with test automation.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have solid studies in the area of IT or SW technologies or other relevant field.
- You are familiar in agile methodologies.
- You have some experienced on test automation and Linux.
- It is beneficial if you have gained experience on build automation.
- You are familiar with version control systems and continuous integration process.
- You possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact:
- Ulla Yrjölä, email@example.com .
Please submit your application and CV here latest on March 6, 2015.